Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Intricate


1 Corinthians 12:22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable

There are certain parts of the body that seem unnecessary like a pinkie or wisdom teeth but God intricately placed our parts together for a purpose: to balance our bodies.

Just like the body of Christ we are all members for a purpose to bring balance and hold up the church. The weaker ones seem unimportant but they are the ones that can bring more parts because of their testimony and purity for God.

Lord,
I am weary and lost without you. I'm here for you and I will wait for you. I'm sorry for taking so long.
I love you Always
Amen
PS I'm always here....

No comments: