Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, November 24, 2008

11/14 Imperfect


1 Corinthians 15:37-38, 43 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else. 38. But God gives it a body as he has determined, and to each kind of seed he gives its own body. 43. it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;


When we naturally live, we are imperfect. We are weak, broken, immature because the world brought us down. The world took our lives and destroyed it. When God created us we were perfect, God planted a perfect seed yet we grew up imperfect. But when we get baptized and give our lives over we can plant a "second chance" seed.

46-48 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
47. The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven. 48. As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the man from heaven, so also are those who are of heaven.


When i would read or hear about being Christ like I took it as right now. And it is for right now but its also meant in a divine way. Like Jesus was a heavenly man and I am meant to go to heaven. I am meant to end up at the feet of Christ. My goal, just like Jesus, is to be where He is now, in heaven. That is being Christ-like, doing all I can to be with him in heaven.

Lord,
I want to be with you, next to you, around you, loving you, singing to you, worshipping you. And I can do that now. Father, show me how to be heavenly in an earthly world. Help me on the right path, show me what decisions to make and be wise about my life. Only you can show me.
I love you Always
Amen

No comments: