Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Fall in Love again

Psalm 19:12-13 Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults. 13 Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.

David was a great king filled with everything he could ever ask. He was rich, handsome and smart. But one thing he had that not every king had was humbleness and a heart for God. Some of the greatest people in the world are th e most humble.

Theres a story about Joyce Meyer when her and her husband went to a restaurant and their waitress was new and she kept on getting everything wrong and she spilled drinks on her and was very embarrassed. But instead of Joyce getting mad and angry, complaining adn screaming, she was nice to the waitress. And even left her a tip...Now after everything happened the waitress noticed who Joyce Meyers was and thanked her for being patient with her...and most likely won a soul that day.

Every day in every situation God is watching us. No matter where we are and who we are God wants our hearts to be right. When we do something wrong sometimes we don't think they are wrong because we have our own opinions about certain things. But in certain ways God thinks they are wrong and He has to tell us when we mess up. We're not always going to discern our issues the right way which is why we need to be close to Him, so He can help us.

David asked for forgiveness even for those things that he didn't know were wrong. Every day I have to ask for forgiveness cause I don't always know my sins. I need to pray every morning to get Gods opinion for my day and to help me get through it the best way possible. Its not easy to pray every morning especially when i'm extra tired and want to sleep just a little bit more, but I know I have to do it.

Lord,
I want to be blameless in your sight. I want my heart to be upright before your eyes. I want you to be happy with who I am and not wait for who I will be. I know I have failed and I ask in front of all who read this, forgiveness for my sins, hidden and open ones. I want to be strong before you and I want to know you better each day. I want to fall in love with you more each day each time I read your word I learn something new about you. Love me Lord for who I am because I am your child. You created me with your own hands, and I thank you for that.
I love you Always
Amen

No comments: