Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Freedom

Scripture
1 Corinthians 8:9 Be careful, that the excercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak

Observation
Paul knew how easy it was for these people to be led astray to do weird things for idols. He wanted to make it clear to them that they had to be careful with their actions cause others were watching and will repeat them, the good and bad.

Application
As a Christian, especially a leader, I have to be that example. I am an even bigger sinner if someone sees me and sins because of what I'm doing. My life is not mine anymore, it's Gods, and if He wants me to use it as an example, I have to be that best example for young girls.

Prayer
Father,
You have chosen me for a reason. And have made me the way I am. You gave me this life and put me in this place. And whether good or bad I thank you because you have remained holy and faithful when I haven't. Help me to be a better person, a stronger person. A person of valor and courage. A person of the Word, authority, and filled with the Holy Spirit. I love you, Amen.

No comments: