Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

11/07/07 Don't Give Up

Scripture
Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up

Observation
For Paul doing good was something he became accustomed to. Even those who treated him wrong he always showed them love, because he knew that God wanted him that way. The only way to prove God is love is to show God to everyone, no matter how nasty they are.

Application
We reap what we sow. I know for a fact that doing good is hard because I don't always see the benefits. But in my goodness God is preparing something for me because I have always sowed goodness and God will bless me with much goodness. If I keep being nice, kind, patient, and loving God will return it to me even when I don't want to. I will trust in Gods promises for my life.

Prayer
Lord,
I know your promises are real and true. I know that everything I do and have done will not be in vain. Your power, authority, and anointing will come over me because I have remained true in you. I thank you for always believing in me when no one else did. I love you. Amen.

No comments: