Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Fire Ball

Scripture
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Observation
Paul was a fire ball. He knew what his purpose was and gave his whole self to it. There was nothing and no one, not even the man who was closest to Jesus could humiliate his cause.

Application
Its hard to be as open as Paul these days with the chance of being embarrassed. But if I no longer live than everything else shouldn't matter. As long as Jesus sees my heart than everyone else can see that and hopefully take an example from it. I want to be like Paul and live wholly and completely for God. I want that wisdom and discernment. But I know that it comes with a price.

Prayer
Lord,
I thank you for loving me and never judging me. Your my heavenly father and the love of my life. Give me the guts to be a difference in this terrible world. I want to shine and be the salt. Work in me.
I love you, Amen.

No comments: