Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bridge the Body

Scripture
1 Corinthians 12: 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; If one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Observation
The body of Christ is everyone who believes in Him working as one entity. No one is greater, no one is left behind. Everyone has a place in His eyes. In His body all are important. They all work together, feel together, fail together, and win together.

Application
It's hard to work in the body of humans because everyone has their own mind and thinking. Not everyone wants to work as a body, some want to take their legs and walk, others want to take their eyes and look elsewhere. While others want to take their hands and work apart. But I want to work together with everyone and be that bridge. I want to be the veins and bones that connects us all together. I finally want to see what the Bible is talking about.

Prayer
God,
bring your body together. Help us to bring our pride down and work for you and not ourselves. Start with me. God, help me to be a better person, wiser person, with ears more open to make smarter choices for you.
I love you, Amen.

No comments: