Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Friday, October 16, 2009

9/25/09 Physical & Spiritual


Luke 8:43-48 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years,[d] but no one could heal her. 44She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. 45"Who touched me?" Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, "Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you." 46But Jesus said, "Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me." 47Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48Then he said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace."

Sometimes when we want to reach for God we think we don't have to do it physically. But its not only spiritually that Jesus felt because He felt power come out of Him which is spiritually. But the woman touched him physically. So we have to be the physical part. Though we can't see or feel God we reach for Him. Through our physical = mouth, voice, hands, arms, eyes, mind. And God feels it spiritually. We combine both physical and spiritual to reach God while God receives it only spiritually and in that can touch, heal, and reach for us.

At every time good or bad when we reach God it needs to be at a desperation point. Desperate to want something even if it its just a simple feeling or knowledge that he's around. But its when we reach for Him do we get the most of Him.

Lord,
I run to you. Right now things are difficult and i want to make the right decisions. Help me to see through your eyes and have your heart. Show me the good in the midst of the bad. God pour your mercy on the merciless and forgiveness on those who don't want to.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: