Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Forever on the Lord

Psalm 145:15-16 The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time. 16 You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

When king David went through good or bad times he knew where to turn. Even if David was never appointed king his eyes would've forever been on the Lord. Seeing everything he had gone through in life he was that much more sure of the position that God was in according to His authority.

It's funny that we have a hundred times more than what David had yet we whine about food or miniscule things. I can say its in my nature to do that but that means i need to change my behavior. When i need something, when i want something, when i am happy, when i am sad i should constantly look to God. Not only during situations and times but all the time. He wants to give me those desires not because of what I've donr but because He created me for that purpose.

Lord,
Open your hand. Your hand was made so mine can hold it. So i can take what you are giving me, so i can replicate it for the world. I want to see those desires come to life not only for me but for those around me at all times. Bring your presence closer to me so i can see you and hear you more clearly. I want you to hold my hand during our walk in life.
I forever love you
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think precise post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the sound story.