Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9/1/09 I knew it was you

Ezekiel 16:8 Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign LORD, and you became mine.

Some people don't encounter God till they are much older. While others see Him as children. I don't know why there is such a difference but i know that Gods timing is right.

I knew God as a child. I never saw angels or demons or spiritual things but i felt Him during different moments and knew it was Him. Just like this prostitute i took advantage of what God did for me and what He took me out of. I didn't quite understand what God was doing so i didn't take it seriously. But the difference between her and I is that even though i still sin i keep coming to ask for forgiveness. If I stay the way i am than i know i will be destroyed just like she was.

Lord,
Its hard to concentrate on your word and your voice with so many distractions. I want to hear you but i can't. And I sometimes feel cheated because there are others that do nothing and still know where your guiding them. I want to see your angels, I want to hear your voice. Why not me? I'm sorry for sounding whiny God but you know my heart and that was in there. Choose me God. Choose Me.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: