Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My God


Job 19: 25-27 I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. 26 And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; 27 I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

Job had a special relationship with God. Job knew he did nothing wrong but was going through his turmoil for something. He didn't give up on Gods superior purpose and knew that one day he would see God in his own way.

Everyone sees God differently. Some may see Him as a Savior, or Father, or Friend, or Everything. We each have a different relationship and will one day see God through our own eyes. Some will be excited, others fearful.
I am 50/50. I want to be with God and just worship Him. To be in His presence, loving Him, singing to Him, knowing Him. Yet though there have been struggles and difficulties, i want to get married, see what my children look like, my grandchildren. Teach them about how great God is. I want to accomplish great things and show that i can do it. A part of me feels that's selfish but its honest.

Lord,
I'm here. I want to be with you, worship you, know you. But i have to first do it on earth. You're giving me the chance and i want to take it. God, show me what i am blinded to and make me a stronger person, woman, Christian. When i am with you, i don't want unfinished business. I want me life to be wrapped up in you.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: