Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Israel


Luke 21:32-33 "I tell you the truth, this generation[a] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Ever since the time of Jesus and before the Israelites were hated by everyone. Watching the news today, the same is true. These people are Gods chosen and have remained that since the beginning of time. That is why they are hates and that is why they cannot be wiped from the earth. They are to see the coming of the Lord as it is said by Jesus Himself.

I may not know all of Israels history but i know what is loved by God, i should love as well. Even if it is a whole country. Going to Israel and seeing for myself gave me a new love for these people. Stepping off the plane i just felt God all over and knew this was the chosen land. So even if society said to hate these people i choose not to. i choose to defend them and help them and pray for them because Gods chosen people are the ones that need the most help today as they did thousands of years ago.

Father,
I sit here today thinking about my trip to Israel. Meeting your people, talking to them and falling in love with a country that's not mine. I pray for Israel this morning for their safety and that they rise up for the occasion and never back down. May they be a David to their Goliath and trust solely in You. I bless Israel today and pray that they may find peace in you.
I forever love you
Amen

No comments: