Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, August 18, 2008

8/3/08 Jesus' inheritance

John 5:22-23 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

God has given His authority over to Jesus. As the Father He handed over his power to the son knowing that the son would need the power. As a human form of God Jesus took Gods authority and took it out of heaven and brought it to earth. Which is how heaven is allowed on earth.

God is the ultimate example as a Father. Everything He did for Jesus a human father should do for their son. Yes God put his perfection in Jesus as an inheritance just like fathers should give their sons.

Lord,
I pray for your divine inheritance in my life. You are my Father and I am your child. I will follow you all the days of my life.
I love you Always
Amen

No comments: