Melissa's Life Journal

I love God more than anything in this world. I am not perfect and mess up from time to time. Though my heart is true and He knows it.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Breaking Point


2 Chronicles 33; John 4

John 4:13-14
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

The Samaritan woman was someone who is just like us. She was trying to live life to the fullest, than things struggles happened and she lost her way. She had 5 husbands; 5 men that she thought could make her life better; she tried 5 times to better her life but than she just gave up. Gave up on marriage, gave up on herself, gave up on God.

Jesus came to this woman because He knew what He was doing. He knew what she was doing in her life and knew what she needed to hear. Just like her I also need the living water. At one point in my life i had tried so many times to better my life and was at a breaking point. I didn't want to go no more. All I wanted to do was just give up and do nothing. But God came with His living water. With water that I want to drink. And the best thing is that I only have to drink it once. I don't have to constantly drink it over and over again because the Lord doesn't make me thirsty, the worlds salt does. Its God that quenches my thirst.

Father,
Thank you for quenching my thirst and for giving me of your water. Thank you for sharing your word with the world so we can drink of your cup and know more of you.
I forever love you always
Amen

2 comments:

Koishii_Ookami said...

He is the only one for me.

Unknown said...

Please read


http://angeljosue-revelaciones.blogspot.com/